Please click the links below to download the associated PDF as required.
- Yancoal Contractor Management Portal User Guide: Company Registration
- Yancoal Contractor Management Portal User Guide: Employee Registration and Induction Bookings
- Yancoal Contractor Management Portal User Guide: Updating Company Insurances and Documents
- Yancoal Contractor Management Portal User Guide: Updating employee documents
- Yancoal Contractor Management Portal User Guide: Renewing Subscriptions
- Yancoal Eastern Region – Contractor Approval Form
- YCC-HST-FRM-579 Site Induction Authorisation Form (Yarrabee Coal Company)
- CDM-HST-FRM-579 Site Induction Authorisation Form (Cameby Downs Mine)
- Moolarben Contractor Approval Form
This Knowledge Base includes steps to help an administrator check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Yancoal Contractor Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your workers approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered and you need them added to your company, or you would like to remove a registered worker from your company.
The Contractor Safety Management System is managed on behalf of Yancoal by Pegasus and is powered by their contractor management software Onsite Track Easy.