The site you are working on may have an induction approval form that must be completed prior to registration. Visit Help and Resources to see if there is a form for the site where you will be working.
Step 1 > Login to manage workers
On successful business registration, you will be invited to login to the system to manage your workers. Please click the link and login to this system using the details in the email sent by Pegasus/Onsite Track Easy.
Step 2 > Add workers
Once logged in, start by selecting Manage Roles and then Add New Employee. From here, enter and save their personal contact details, address, phone and email.
Step 3 > Select sites and choose roles
Step 4 > Upload documents and book training
Your site and role selections determine the competency documents (medicals, induction documents, trade licenses, letters of competency) you’ll upload to prove your worker’s qualifications to perform the chosen role.
You will also book inductions. The online Yancoal Generic Induction (no cost) must be completed by all workers. Other inductions are booked based on the worker’s site and role:
- Ashton Surface Induction $267 + GST
- Ashton Underground Induction $640 + GST
- Moolarben Site Induction $25 + GST
- Moolarben Underground Induction $330 + GST
- Austar Surface $25 + GST
- Austar Underground $25 + GST
- Abel Surface Contractor Induction $25 + GST
- Abel Underground Contractor Induction $25 + GST
- Premier Surface Induction $25 + GST
- Cameby Downs Surface Induction $25 + GST
- Yarrabee Surface Induction $25 + GST
- Stratford Surface Induction $162.50 + GST
- MTW Full Induction $395 +GST
Step 5 > Pay for registration and training
Pay for your worker’s registration and training and order their access ID cards to work for Yancoal.
Worker registration costs $80+ GST per person annually for the management of roles, verification of documents, access to online training, and supply of card. Training costs are outlined in Step 4.
Pegasus will validate the information you’ve supplied during worker registration. Upon approval and the completion of training, roles will be applied to your worker’s profile and their access ID cards distributed to work for Yancoal.